Leading practices in contract and relationship management
Managing commercial arrangements is vital to the success of any organisation and is a key driver in creating value for money and improving business performance.
Contract management requires multi-functional commitment from all levels within the organisation, including the development and implementation of a scope of work and service level agreements, and the effective management of procurement, service delivery, relationships, risk and performance.
Attend this prestigious event and benefit from:
- 6 interactive presentations about Contract & Commercial Management
- Speakers who are Contract & Commercial Management practitioners and specialists
- Case studies from leading private & public sector organisations, across various industries
- A panel discussion with leading Contract & Commercial Management experts
- 1 day workshop led by internationally renowned Contract Management expert
- 1 of a kind exclusive and dedicated event in Africa
- 2 hour networking session with peers and thought leaders
- 2 days that will change your approach to Contract Management
- Extra Early bird discount to help you save - book before 12 August 2016